Was tax deductions

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:02:05 +0100

Cy Shuster wrote;

"Not every jet engine mechanic can fly, nor can every pilot maintain a =
jet engine.  Most likely neither own their own jet, yet they are around =
them every day, and typically see many different types of jets. "=20

You raise some moot points here. I always considered that a piano tuner =
who does not play the piano would not be much good as a tuner. There are =
plenty of tooners I know of who do not actually play. But then that very =
same jet engine mechanic that you mention, not only doesn't have a =
plane, but most likely can't fly one either.=20

Does a surgeon or undertaker have a few bodies at home to practise on?

Just a thought.

AF