Laptops vs ETD's

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:58:36 -0700

I've only used Cybertuner so I can't comment on which is the better
program. They probably both do an excellent job based on user reports
I've seen from the two camps. In which case, you would need to decide
which one works best for you. It would help if you could get to a
national or regional PTG convention where both are exhibiting.

Tom Cole