Laptops vs ETD's

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:48:14

Hi Mathew,

We are fortunate to have many good etd's today. I'd consider Verituner
(stand alone), tunelab97, tunelab pro (both would be nice), Sandersen
Accutuner one, two, or three, and Reyburn Cyber Tuner.

I've not put them in any particular order. Each of them have excellent
qualities, and all if used intelligently can get you to where you should be
trying to go faster--I.E. be a the *best* aural tuner you can be. Don't get
trapped into using edt's as a crutch--instead of as a tool.

My personal leaning is for software based programs, because of the
flexibility that having client information with you all the time brings.
Good luck making a decision about which will suit you the best.

At 01:12 PM 23/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>  I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I would like
>input...especially for those of you who have used the software programs
>TuneLab and Reburn.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.