Laptops vs ETD's

Matthew Todd pianotech88@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Would it be more advantageous to use a laptop as an ETD instead of an SAT?  I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I would like input...especially for those of you who have used the software programs TuneLab and Reburn.

I would think it would be better with a laptop, that way you also can carry your client records with you and have everything you need, but I have no idea on how good or how crappy the tuning programs work.

Can you use those programs with your desktop PC?  I was just curious in case I wanted to download the free trial version and try it out on my piano at home.

Matthew