tax deductions?

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:18:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Hechler Family
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 3:12 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: tax deductions?

Ryan,

Boy have you hit a major nerve with me.

Based on your comment, everyone should upgrade to a grand. Nearly 99
percent of my business is the pianos you mentioned below. If which 99
percent have no space for a grand or don't want a grand. And to top
things off, I own an antique player piano which is a Story & Clark which
I feel is a good quality instrument. Finally, I also rebuild antique
pump organs which are not upgradeable.

So please keep your blanket statements to yourself.

P.S. I recently acquired a player piano rebuilt job for a Gulbransen piano.

<snip>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ