tax deductions?

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:12:11 -0500

Ryan,

Boy have you hit a major nerve with me.

Based on your comment, everyone should upgrade to a grand. Nearly 99
percent of my business is the pianos you mentioned below. If which 99
percent have no space for a grand or don't want a grand. And to top
things off, I own an antique player piano which is a Story & Clark which
I feel is a good quality instrument. Finally, I also rebuild antique
pump organs which are not upgradeable.

So please keep your blanket statements to yourself.

P.S. I recently acquired a player piano rebuilt job for a Gulbransen piano.

<snip>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ