customer call backs

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:02:55 +0000

Hi Dean and Carol,

Good stuff!!
I started taking a digital photo of every piano tuned,and sending it to them about a week before they were due based on the appointment we made at the last tuning. They love getting a picture of their piano in the mail.

I use a website called amazingmail.com that does it all. Cost is $1 including postage.

I still follow up with email, and phone on Sun. nite 7-9

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from "Dean May" : --------------