Customer call backs/reminders

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:42:11 -0600

Julia,
     For the customers that require reminders, I've been using a write
on/wipe off frig magnet. Business card size, with a "Next Service Due..."
line. I'll usually write something like "May/June, '04" on it. Gives
flexibility.  It's been very effective. My most regular "civilian"
customers are dentists. Go figure.
Ultimate goal....... an unlisted number. Steady customers and word of mouth
and a nice waiting list.

Later,
Guy