Customer call backs/reminders

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:14:47 -0500

Send your reminder card about a month  before a tuning date to give your
client a "heads up" on the service.  Most likely they need to budget for the
time and the expense,  so this will help their planning, and most likely
your card will get stuck to the refrigerator with their other reminders.
You'll experience more scheduled calls than postponements.

Paul C
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Piannaman@aol.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 10:40 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Customer call backs/reminders

  Julia,

  At the end of each appointment, I tell customers that I will be sending a
reminder in 6 months and will follow it up with a call.  This makes it
easier for the client do digest the solicitation 6 months later...:-}  It
works pretty well, for the most part.  With clients who are bonafide
customers(2 or more previous appointments), I have a high booking rate.  As
discussed in a previous thread, booking second appointments after dealer
tunings is less fruitful...:-).

  Dave Stahl

  In a message dated 9/21/04 7:53:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,