Customer call backs/reminders

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:40:14 EDT

Julia,

At the end of each appointment, I tell customers that I will be sending a
reminder in 6 months and will follow it up with a call.  This makes it easier for
the client do digest the solicitation 6 months later...:-}  It works pretty
well, for the most part.  With clients who are bonafide customers(2 or more
previous appointments), I have a high booking rate.  As discussed in a previous
thread, booking second appointments after dealer tunings is less fruitful...:-).

Dave Stahl