Customer ethics--no more extras!

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:11:29 -0500

At 10:58 9/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>One problem with dealer work I've run into (long ago), pianos coming out
>of the warehouse and not the actual piano looked at.   Here is an
>un-prepped piano going to the customer's house.   I don't know if this
>still happens?
>
>David Ilvedson

That's not customer ethics.  That's DEALER ethics, or LACK of ethics...

I think we had a discussion along _that_ line some time ago.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder