Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

William R. Monroe A440WRMPiano@tm.net
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:51:05 -0500

Cy,

Dunno.  I agree that with a humidifier, it would certainly be capable of =
increasing the humidity faster, but, if the ambient humidity is only =
45%. the humidifier would never turn on, right?  Again, going further, =
when the humidity drops below the "magical" 42%, and the humidifier is =
activated, even in an environment where the RH is still close to that =
42%, of course it would raise it quicker, and keep it closer to 42%. =20

Mainly, I offer partial systems as a more affordable way to help =
eliminate some, and in my opinion,  the greater part, of the climatic =
changes that we experience here.  I always try and sell a full system, =
however, as I believe they are clearly superior here in this area, and =
worth the cost many times over.  However, a half-system does a bang-up =
job for less.

William R. Monroe
Madison, WI
Assoc.