Customer ethics--no more extras!

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 06:36:19 -0500

At 06:31 9/20/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I had tuned for "Six Flags Over America" here in Allenton, MO, just
>outside of St. Louis for 2 summers a number of years ago.  At the end of
>the 2nd season I tuned all 3 of their pianos at no cost and told them how
>I appreciated their  business.  I had been tuning these pianos every
>couple of weeks early on Sunday mornings.  After doing the work and giving
>them the short thank you letter I was never called back again.  Go figure.
>James Grebe

I suppose you could say that they felt that you were worth what you
charged... ;-{

I raised my rates this summer,  whether I'm worth it or not! ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder