Dampp-Chaser Undercovers

William R. Monroe A440WRMPiano@tm.net
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:47:08 -0500

List,

I curious about peoples experience installing the D-C undercovers.  I have
not installed one yet, and am considering one for a client who's piano will
need more than just the standard two dehumidifier rods.  When I look in the
catalogue, it says that the undercovers can only be used with between the
beams installations with onl a 36" primary dehumidifier, not a 48".  I'm
wondering if any of you have experience that would verify or discredit this
assertion.  Thanks so
much for your input.

William R. Monroe
Madison, WI