Customer ethics--no more extras!

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:41:27 -0700

I think he means "free to the buyer" like a Service Bond.  =
 Hopefully, Dave is getting paid something...
David I.

From: Avery Todd <avery@ev1.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Customer ethics--no more extras!

Dave,

I've been self-employed nigh on 4 years now.  I have reached a=
 point where I have enough customers where I could get by without=
 doing free tunings for the couple of stores I still contract=
 for, but I like to keep an influx of new customers and new=
 pianos.

Why do you give them free tunings??????

My vow:  from now on when I do "free tunings," I will give only=
 the requested service, and I will charge for it accordingly.

I hope that doesn't include the dealer!!!!!!!

Avery