Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:37:39 -0400

Matthew Todd wrote:

> Piano's environment???  You mean to say that your clients pianos never
> drop below 42% relative humidity?  Do your clients keep their pianos
> on their front porch?  If not, then a complete Dampp-Chaser is necessary.

Matthew,

you are not familiar with the environment in Florida. It is common to
have on average 55-60% relative humidity year round, with AC. Open the
windows, even in the winter, and it goes up.

..so yes, our client's pianos will never see 42% relative humidity
without a DC.

Phil Bondi(Fl)