Yamaha agraffes

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:09:40 -0500

Does anyone out there know the threading on Yamaha agraffes? Or does anyone
out there have a half dozen Yamaha bichord agraffes they would sell me? I'm
modifying the low tenor scaling break in a GH1-B, and would prefer to
replace the trichord agraffes with bichords without having to wait six
months to get them from Yamaha. I know, I could use the originals and leave
the center hole open (since that's what I'll be doing with the tuning
pins), but I'd like a narrower unison. Then again, the existing trichord
damper wedges may well work with the wide spacing without having to change
them. In any case, I'd like information on the agraffes if anyone knows.
Ron N