Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

CChristus chchristus@earthlink.net
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:28:49 -0400

Mike,

Sage advice as usual.  Piano/automobile analogies sometimes work very well
to help enlighten clients, and now we can add piano/restaurant to that.
Appreciate your "seasoned" wisdom.  You explain why we have no reason to
feel guilty or squeamish about charging fair prices for parts and labor.

Chuck Christus

P.S. Man, you get up early!