Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:23:25 -0400

    Hi Clyde:
    I used to run into the same thing when I was in the auto repair
business.  Customers would want to supply their own parts and ask us to
install them in their car. We would discourage them from following this path
by politely explaining that our abililty to stay in business was based on
revenue from both parts and labor and if a customer asked us to install
their own parts, we could not  guarantee the function of those items, and
there would be an additional labor charge.  If they insisted, we would
suggest they go elsewhere.
    I would  use the old example of bringing your own bacon and eggs to a
restaurant and ask them to cook and serve them for you at a reduced price.
We established this policy long ago, and have lost very few customers over
it.  Those that chose to leave, were not that valuable to begin with.
    Mike Kurta