Epoxy glue in Europe ?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:17:30 -0400

Ron, I think you have raised some good points here. I must admit that I may
not have thoroughly thought through (whew, say that three time real fast)
all the consequenses of my actions in this situation. However, I may have
lucked out in this case because the tap water that comes into my shop in the
PVC pipe that goes through the wall which is epoxied (yes, the subject epoxy
application) in place in the wall sounds just fine to me. There seems to be
no adverse effects from my cavaleir use of this material.

Terry Farrell