(OT) Two Dolphins

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:12:28 EDT

The only thing I see  here is the usual Bulls........t coming from Norway!
       Unbeleivable. Avery where  are you?

Hi folks

I continue to allow myself to be amused at  the many many side swipes the
more politically minded take at each other in  this important election year. This
one really got me laughing... but then I  have a strange sense of humour...

Anyways... for your  entertainment... the following.

After reading the following  paragraph very carefully, click on the link
below to veiw the attached  picture. There you will see two identical dolphins.
The dolphins are  identical in every way.  Even tho the dolphins are identical,
an  interesting study done by the University of Stanford Medical and
Psychology  College has revealed a fascinating phenomenon.  It turns out that the
politically left minded person will tend to find differences between the two
dolphins pictured. The more leftist minded the subject is, the more  pronounced
the differences insisted upon become. Remember, the two dolphins  in the picture
are exactly identical in every way. When you look at the  picture  keep in
mind that if you begin to notice differences you must  be a Democrate by nature.
Only Republicans will find the likeness of the two  dolphins unquestionable.

Are you ready... then look  below

Cheers
RicB