Drill press, 2

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:41:46 -0500

--Apple-Mail-4--1044294095
[1 post caught in the filters, split into 2]
[2 of 2]

From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: September 15, 2004 8:25:50 PM CDT
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Drill press

Alright, if we are showing off drill press rigs, I'll jump into the=20
fray. Below are two pictures of my ceiling-track-mounted overhead drill=20=

press for drilling pinblocks in the piano and for drilling plates. It=20
travels in the X, Y and Z directions, plus tilts and swivels to=20
virtually any orientation. It works=A0great - very much worth the effort=20=

to=A0build it.=A0Lots more pictures available to anyone interested.
=A0
Terry Farrell
=A0

=A0