research: right vs left ear

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 01:38:51 EDT

A couple of days late(my phone line was down for a couple of days, so no=20
connect), but I had to chime in.  I'm a left ear guy, too.  Are people who a=
re=20
left-handed more prone to being right-eared??  The possibilities are endless=
.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 9/14/04 1:09:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ray@bentley.net=
=20
writes:

> I do, Jason.  I have always used my left ear for extra-critical listening=20
> while tuning.  I thought it was just me!
> =20
> Ray
> =20
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~