Drill press

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:59:21 -0500

I'll get a couple of jpgs of the setup and see if the server will take =
them. Rich
Richard Oliver Snelson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kerry Cooper=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:58 PM
  Subject: RE: Drill press

  =20

  Kerry Cooper

  Piano Technician

  Accredited Member APTTA; PTTGQ

  brispiano@optushome.com.au

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Richard Oliver Snelson [mailto:rsnelson0984@mchsi.com]=20
  Sent: Thursday, 16 September 2004 2:51 AM
  To: Pianotech

  =20

  I have the Jet mortising drill on a heavy steel plate that is hinged =
to=20

  raise and lower up to 10 degrees. By reversing the drill it extends =
out from=20

  the base and can easily reach the full block area in its pivot. I =
don't have=20

  it on any sort of air float, but that could be easily done.

  =20

  [Kerry Cooper] Richard, Is it possible to put some photos on here of =
this set-up?

  =20

  I found an extension chuck and arbor that extends out from the =
internal=20

  chuck on the mortising drill. Neat little rig.

  Richard Oliver Snelson

  =20

  =20

  ---