[Files] Sohmer, Chickering, Mason & Hamlin (Modified byKentSwafford)

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:13:26 -0700

Hello Calin,
     On the Sohmer the strings bear on the Capo as on any other capo.  They
first pass through the hole you see then contact another part of the Capo
which is not shown in the images.  I will try to acquire somewhat later an
image of the other part which I neglected in the first set.
Regards, Robin Hufford