Hurricane Ivan

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:27:46 -0500

No matter the course, there will be severe damage here. I must start to =
duck and cover now. I will post approriately to all lists, until the =
'lights go out in Georgia', "All of Alabama", and portions of =
Mississippi. Florence did us no favors. What was left of the eye passed =
20 miles from here. The ground is wet. Yesterday, predictions indicated =
that the eye would come very close to that figure.=20

Hubert Liverman
Piano Tuner/ Tech
Opelika Alabama