Florida Piano People OT

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:07:49 -0700

> Sorry for starting this thread (yes, it was me  :-( ) - I really was just
> venting a little frustration regarding time and effort spent tending to
> hurricanes rather than progressing on pianos.
>
> Terry Farrell

You are a naughty, naughty man, Terry Farrell. See what you started?

How about this, directed to all sides in every "debate" or "opposite
paradigm":

Is it possible to look at all the fabulous things you DO have in common,
and like civilized humans, tacitly agree to stay away from OT themes that
there are BOUND to be fierce disagreements about?

It seems so simple: is the value of the list as a professional pianotech's
sanctuary, forum, and steep learning curve so low that you can't see to
protect it from the flames and bitterness that taking polarized positions on
religious or political topics causes? In other words, can you see to treat
this gift of the list with the respect it deserves? Please? Pretty please?

Thank you.

David Andersen
Malibu, CA