Florida Piano People OT

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:13:35 -0400

You pegged it right Richard, a new career: "Terry's Custom Plywood Hurricane
Shutters". I've spent the better part of the past four days building a set
for my home and shop. I hope to finish tomorrow or Tuesday morning - just in
time to watch Ivan slide by Tampa about 150 miles to the west. But you see,
they are already working great - if I had not made them, Ivan would be
headed straight up Tampa Bay as a cat-5 hurricane and put my pianos in
orbit, but since I have them, it will go look for someone else.

Anyone on the list live in Pensacola or Panama City, or Mobile? Best batten
down the hatches! If you want a good design for shutters, drop me a note.

Sorry for starting this thread (yes, it was me  :-( ) - I really was just
venting a little frustration regarding time and effort spent tending to
hurricanes rather than progressing on pianos.

Terry Farrell

SNIP