Florida Piano People OT

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:47:16 -0500

>>Sorry to disappoint you but there is proof of global warming.
http://www.environmentaldefense.org/documents/382_myths.htm

NOT.

Look, if you don't want to start another religious war, stop promoting your
propaganda. It is totally unfair to let one side say all they want but not
the other side. As others are fond of saying, there are other forums where
you can discuss this.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272