Fallboard assembly from hell--or was I brain dead?

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:14:44 -0700

At 05:41 PM 9/11/04, you wrote:
>List,
>
>My memory isn't what it used to be...er, what was I talking abouut....?;-)
>
>Dave Stahl

Sorry, I can't help you with that particular mikrofonic, but I can't help
but think (a rare occasion in itself) that, for people like me [and maybe
you?]  who are approaching a certain age, toting along a digital camera
wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

my 2¢

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.