Baldwin Warranty

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:18:25 -0400

Went to tune a new Baldwin Hamilton which was bought about two years ago
from a dealer who went out of business.  The piano owner showed me a
certificate (beautiful enough to frame) that promised ten free years of
parts and labor warranty as well as another one that promised a free
tuning which the store tuner refused to honor.  She also showed me the
knee panel which is warping and not fitting in the groove and asked me
if there was anything that could be done.  Other than offering her my
sympathy, is there anything that can be done in this situation
warrantee-wise?  What's the status of Baldwin warranties?

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach
'Spared from Francis'