Broken Upright Back Check Wires

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:05:02 -0400

If this is an old upright (read: worn out, medium quality at best...), what
about just drilling a new hole for a new backcheck wire immediately adjacent
to the broken one? I know it's kind of a butcher job approach, but perhaps
appropriate for something that has seen its best days.

And now for something completely different:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT09/refresh/AL0904W5+GIF/080318W5.gif
Anyone else been checking the projected track of hurricane Ivan? Geeeesh!
What'd I do? Where'd I go wrong? Maybe I was a really bad person in a former

Terry Farrell