Dam square, autographs, and more

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:42:38 +0200

On 7-sep-04, at 21:51, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> If I ordered a copy, would I have to take delivery somewhere on
> Damstraat?
>
> I wouldn't mind, and that way I'd actually see you autograph the copy.
> ;-}
>

> Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
> Decorah, IA
>
> - Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
> Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
> - Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
> - American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder

Conrad,
I once had you as an honorable guest in my humble city.
I would be greatly honored if you again touch the cobbles of Dam square.
Book and autograph aside, I'll invite you to dine with me and have a
goblet of your choice before, during and after, for as long as pleases
you.
Maybe our friend master Brekne could be present as well? He too is so
much familiar with the hidden qualities of good old Amsterdam.....

(; >))

André Oorebeek