a lecture about voicing

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:51:56 -0500

At 21:27 9/7/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>On 7-sep-04, at 21:13, Quentin Codevelle wrote:
>
>>Hi andre,
>>
>>As Marcel did, you can put my name on the list when your book will be
>>issued.
>>I think you spoke about this a couple of times before on the forum.
>>But when do you exactly plan to do it?
>>That would be a great idea, as the subject is not treated a lot in all
>>the books we can find now.
>>
>>Quentin
>
>I have already started. It will be my immediate and next goal in life.
>

>André Oorebeek

If I ordered a copy, would I have to take delivery somewhere on Damstraat?

I wouldn't mind, and that way I'd actually see you autograph the copy. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder