the Yamaha book

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Tue, 07 Sep 2004 14:04:52 -0400

Andé,

Please put my name on the waiting list for your book. Of course I will want
an autographed copy ;-)

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of antares
  Sent: September 7, 2004 1:50 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: the Yamaha book

  On 7-sep-04, at 19:03, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

    Thanks for your reply André.

  you're welcome Quentin.

    Is this book illustrated? Black&white? color photos?

  Illustrated, but no color pics, just black and whites.

    Does it deal with regulation only or regulation, voicing, tuning, etc?

  It is about tuning and the regulation of uprights and grand piano's. There
is a chapter about voicing, but, as in all piano technical books, that
chapter is extremely limited

  Before I go out like any candle, I will have written my own book on
voicing.

    André Oorebeek