the Yamaha book

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:50:00 +0200

On 7-sep-04, at 19:03, Quentin Codevelle wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Andr=E9.

you're welcome Quentin.

> Is this book illustrated? Black&white? color photos?

Illustrated, but no color pics, just black and whites.

> Does it deal with regulation only or regulation, voicing, tuning, etc?

It is about tuning and the regulation of uprights and grand piano's.=20
There is a chapter about voicing, but, as in all piano technical books,=20=

that chapter is extremely limited

Before I go out like any candle, I will have written my own book on=20
voicing.

> Andr=E9 Oorebeek

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available