Joke -- OTOT

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:02:41 -0500

  Hello,=20
  Please see below, Huge deletions involved!

    =20
    =20

  "You have reached the office of the piano technicians at the Florence =
Foster Jenkins School of Music at <name withheld>".

  I have known many musicians that are 'proud graduates' of the FFJSM.

  Oddly enough, it was a raging success with literally everyone except =
the Dean, who was not amused...but, then, neither was I.

  Indoublity!

  Anna Rusell, The "Ring"

  Brundhilde...that bitch. :-)

  Pete Barbudi is a name one truly seldom hears any more...sad to say.

  Yes!
  Huge snips follow...

  "What people forget is that, in the early days of television, the =
audience was very different. assuming certain kinds of cultural and =
more.<>  More importantly, the average educational level of the average =
viewer is now much, much lower< >U.S. is now down to about 6th grade - =
hg.)
  =20
  Stastic manipulation involved.. as always..
  Assuming that there are 18 million  in the NYC Metropolitarian area, =
and the functional illiteracy rate is 28%..that means that there more =
dumb asses in NYC than the entire population of Mississippi. (No =
adgenda, just observation thank you).

  .  Rather than evolving as tools to elevate, cultural reflections =
(such as TV, music, films, etc) have taken the lowest-common-denominator =
approach.  Thus, the number of folks who can appreciate things like Anna =
or Florence, or any number of other things goes down  both as to real =
numbers and as to percentage of population.

  hmmm....well...anyway,=20

  Thanks Horace!
  Hubert
  Bass Trombonist.....:-)

    =20

        The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but =
progress

         -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher

    Who somehow managed to survive both the Revolution and Napoleon in =
spite of himself.

    Don't we all hope!

    Cheers

    Hubert Liverman