Piano Forte Supply (was: Balance rail felt)

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:21:29 +0100

Grin.. the key note here is the word Forte.  I almost never see the word
included anymore anywhere unless its referring to ...er.. ah...
Fortepianos as you put it. Tho... it has been very common to call them
Piano Forte's as well through the years..

That said... I liked Jurgens reply very much, and applaud his efforts to
bring some of the better items the European industry has to offer to the
states. To bad he cant offer original German Renner Wurzens :)

Cheers
RicB