Joke -- OTOT

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:04:37 -0500

AH.. Yes...Victor Borge!

One of the 4 greatest Musician Humorsts of the last century. The other 3 =
are..Anna Russell, Pete Barbudi, and Florence Foster Jenkins. We can =
change the numbers if one wants to add Steve Allen, Milton and Sid.. :-) =
 Send in the votes.

    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but =
progress
    =20
     -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher

  Who somehow managed to survive both the Revolution and Napoleon in =
spite of himself.

  Don't we all hope!

  Cheers
  Hubert Liverman