Joke -- OTOT

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:29:23 -0500

At 08:30 9/3/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>At 12:49 AM -0500 9/3/04, Richard Moody wrote:
>>Please let it  be known I did not think of "Can you tuna a fish, Yes if
>>it has scales" ---- I can't remember where I saw it.  On the internet I
>>think.   If you dreamed up "only in the key of sea" please say so and we
>>will give you oceans of due credit.
>
>I'm sure JK has an intellectual property attorney doing a title search on
>that right now.

Not to be picky, or anything, but aren't puns and intellectual property
mutually exclusive??? ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder