Joke -- OTOT

Jenneetah yardbird@vermontel.net
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:30:34 -0400

At 12:49 AM -0500 9/3/04, Richard Moody wrote:
>Please let it  be known I did not think of "Can you tuna a fish, Yes
>if it has scales" ---- I can't remember where I saw it.  On the
>internet I think.   If you dreamed up "only in the key of sea"
>please say so and we will give you oceans of due credit.

I'm sure JK has an intellectual property attorney doing a title
search on that right now. Remember "Happy Birthday to You". Someone
owns the copyright on that. And is that Monsanto that copy-righted
the DNA of the major strain of white rice?

About the bouncing.....if I passed a gaseous pun like that in public,
I'd have a paper bag over my head too.