Upright pinblock removal jig

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

Where dowels? I have imagined making "keys" to locate
the sides, by drilling two 1/2" holes perpendicularly
into the side/back joint, about 3 feet apart, so that
1/2 of the hole is in each part. Then, upon regluing,
a dowel segment preglued into the "back" half of the
positioning hole would keep everything from slipping
around.
   Please share your technique, "in spite" of my
asking.
     ( But I'll bet it's no good! )

     Thump