Upright pinblock removal jig

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hahaha! I KNEW you'd bite on that one, Terry! What I
meant is that if we're after a quick upright pinblock
removal setup, taking the sides off and gluing them
back on should be avoided, if possible.
     Which I have never done, by the way.   But I have
glued some loose sides back on, and found that slight
misalignment in the  glue joint caused by splinters
and such can really mess up the action alignment,
hammers to strings, etc..

   As I sense that you are busrsting with eagerness to
express your superior knowledge on the subject
     Thump