WHere's Waldo

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:42:15 -0400

Re: [Files] WHere's Waldo (was Big hammers) (Modified byIf this is a low =
end older piano, I agree - leave it alone and monitor (for increased =
cracking and tuning stability) - it may stay that way for decades. =
However, this IS a very odd looking low end of a bass bridge! Can I =
assume this is the bass end of the long bridge?

What kind of piano is this? Age? Overall condition? And who's Waldo, let =
alone where?

Terry Farrell