hide the hygrometer

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:32:10 -0400

Hi Barbara,

I keep a cheap hygrometer with a max/min memory under the soundboard of =
my piano.  It sits atop the framing, with only about a cm clearance =
between it and the soundboard.  It's quite happy there, and I never hear =
a peep (or a buzz) out of it, even though it has been repositioned =
numerous times.  YMMV, but I think the framing on a heavy piano is going =
to be heavy/stable enough that nothin' is gonna buzz.

Peace,
Sarah