off list

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:55:56 EDT

   Dale Erwin

Please, folks, let's not get into this kind of  stuff...............

Barbara Richmond

----- Original Message -----
From:  _David  Ilvedson_ (mailto:ilvey@sbcglobal.net)
To: _pianotech@ptg.org_ (mailto:pianotech@ptg.org)
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004  5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Juarez Cosmetic piano  restoration

Seeing as how we're questioning SAMA's work, has anyone,  other the David,
seen any of David  Anderson's rebuilds?   Can anyone vouch for the  quality of
David Anderson's work other than David?   I'd be  interested in an un-bias
report.
David Ilvedson

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

An embedded message was scrubbed...