Juarez Cosmetic piano restoration

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:43:18 EDT

Dave
   I can. It's first rate custom restoration. He & partenr  Steve Belliu are
doing really fine high level Stanwood action work. He  tunes/services pianos
for many hollywood film writers, music  writers,recording studios & producers
as well as regionlly Known David  Abel music. Hey the list is pretty long. He's
the real deal.
   Dale Erwin

Seeing as how we're questioning SAMA's work, has anyone, other  the David,
seen any of David  Anderson's rebuilds?   Can anyone vouch for the quality of
David Anderson's work other than David?   I'd be interested in an  un-bias
report.
David Ilvedson