the A floats

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:41:08 +0100

Grin... caught you off guard with that one...

Its just that I seem to remember that on the PTG writen exam the
question comes up... in which way does the panel grow/shink the most
with climatic changes... and the answer was "in thickness".  Perhaps a
bit off the origional question... but you know me... hehe.

Cheers
RicB