Over sharp treble

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:57:09 -0000

Re: Over sharp trebleand speaking of hearing loss;

Three old guys are out walking.

First one says, "Windy, isn't it?"

Second one says, "No, its Thursday!"

Third one says, "So am I. Lets go get a beer."

A man was telling his neighbour, "I just bought a new hearing aid. It

cost me four thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's

perfect." "Really," answered the neighbour. "What kind is it?"

"Twelve thirty."

-------------------------------------------------=20
Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few

days later the doctor saw Morris walking down the street

with a gorgeous young lady on his arm.

A couple of days later the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're

really doing great, aren't you? "

Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mama and be

cheerful.' "

The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, 'You got a heart murmur.

Be careful.'"

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlour and pulled

himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.

After catching his breath he ordered a banana split.

The waitress asked kindly, "Crushed nuts?"

No," he replied, "arthritis".

AF

  ----- Original Message -----=20