Ronsen Wurzen update

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:27:22 -0700

I second that! I put on a set of Ronsen Wirzen's on my Yamaha G1 and WHAT A
DIFFERENCE! Spectacular tone for a 5'3 grand!Little or no voicing required.
Also restrung with roslau following original scale. Awsome Transformation to
be sure.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Ronsen Wurzen update
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 22:06:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/30/2004 7:01:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, Erwinspiano
writes:

List
   And now for some piano related material.
   I went back On a C-3 Yamaha In a Assemblies Church. It has  the  wurzen
felt hammers.WOW those hammers are so good. They transformed  the piano with
minuscule voicing work. It was strung as well in August. It has  a nice 30
year
old board with nice bearing. I've worked on this piano  since it was new
& it's
been an enlightening experience to see a Yamaha  I've know this long sound
so
beautifully different with so little voicing  work. Viva la difference
     Also I put an action in a Yam C-5  today. I slid  in the action, lined
up
a few hammers & it was instant music. I  juiced the top three hammers
for a
bit more punch & it's really  beautiful. The teacher is more than
pleased.
    Dale Erwin

Erwins Pianos  Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt  Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com